Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What a day!

Today was supposed to be a perfect day for revision. DS need not stay back today and came back earlier since it was a Wed. After his lunch and shower, I told him to start doing his homework (writing and compo) so that I can start on my "already behind schedule" revision.

By the time I came back (DD1 had class today) at 4:30pm, he had not completed his compo. I was particularly tired today, age must be catching up with me. I went to take a rest on my comfy bed at 5+pm, only to wake up and discovered that I've slept for nearly an hour! It was near to 7pm then. DS also ended up sleeping on the sofa, with his compo at the same stage as where I had left him. Sigh......

In the end he had to continue all the way till around 10pm before he could finally finished up a proper compo. And there goes my good revision day. I ended up with more backlogs to cover. I really feel like a deflated balloon now.

No comments:

Post a Comment